Fast Fuel Recovery
Diesel applications operating in extremely cold environments face some unique challenges. As the temperature drops, wax naturally found in diesel fuel begins to form crystals. The point at which wax crystals form is known as the cloud point. These wax crystals can eventually clog the fuel filter and starve the engine of fuel, preventing it from starting or even stalling out a running engine.
Diesel Recovery quickly dissolves gelled fuel to allow the operator to continue driving with minimal downtime. Diesel Recovery separates the molecular bonds of wax crystals that have agglomerated in diesel fuel. It thaws frozen fuel filters and reduces the need for a new filter, saving money and preventing an inconvenient trip to an auto parts store.
- Quickly Dissolves Gelled Fuel
- Thaws Frozen Fuel Filters
- Performs Well in ULSD, Off-Road & Biodiesel
Works Well in Many Diesel Blends
The marketplace offers many different diesel fuels, all with varying quality. Diesel Recovery performs well in most diesel fuels, including ULSD, off-road and biodiesel.
Non-Corrosive, Alcohol-Free Formulation
Over extended use, alcohol has a tendency to degrade components of some fuel delivery systems. Diesel Recovery contains no alcohol, making it safe for repeated treatments. In addition, Diesel Recovery is non-corrosive and contains no chemicals that interact with fuel system components. Corrosion can damage fuel system components and lead to prematurely-clogged fuel filters.
Safety in a Bottle
Diesel fuel quality varies from one filling station to the next, and low-quality fuel can have a cloud point as high as 40°F. Keeping a bottle of Diesel Recovery on-board is cheap insurance against being towed to a service station or getting stranded somewhere in subzero temperatures.
One 887-ml bottle of Diesel Recovery treats up to 113 litres of fuel. When encountering a gelled fuel system, follow these steps for maximum effectiveness:
- Remove existing fuel filter.
- Fill fuel filter with Diesel Recovery.
- ReInstall fuel filter.
- Add remaining Diesel Recovery to fuel tank. If necessary, add more as required by treat rate recommendations.
- Start engine and allow fuel system to circulate until full power has been restored. Note: for even quicker restoration of power, install new fuel filter instead of using existing filter.